New Contributor
bilal ahmed

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi Every One

I m bilal and employe of SHIRAZI TRADING COMPANY (pvt) LTD.  my company is athorizied distributor in pakistan of pitney 
 bowes. and i m working on FPS-14 and MSE-14 inerting machine.  i join first time any forum.. i thought i can take help this forum and share diffrent problem about FPS and MSE inserting machine..  but here i don't see any discussion about FPS and  MSE inserting machine,  i think this forum is very good because we can share diffrent ideas and problem, hopefully i can also help........

Best Regards

BILAL

jbmcintyre11

Middle School Secretary in Utah

New Contributor
John T

I am a computer technician at a high school.  I enjoy providing good service to students and faculty while keeping the technology running as smooth as possible.  

I recently reimaged a computer in the main office and it has a Pitney Bowes DA500 connected to it.  It is having issues reinstalling to this computer after the reimaging.  I am hoping I can get some helpful advice in getting this printer connecting and working again.  

Thanks for the support!

New Contributor
2012Jack

Hello, I'm new to PB and it's machines. I have never worked in an office where one is used. I will most likely have questions along the way.  I am in a small, one-attorney office with one employee (me!) so the machine isn't used often, but is helpful when it is. I hope I can use this forum to find answers to my quirky questions. Thanks! J

New Contributor
jia kilo

[ Edited ]

Hi I am here   to discuss different topics but I did find first about franking machines , I want some things from there

Debbie101

[ Edited ]

Hello : My name is Deborah B and I am the Mail Room Administrator @ Dale Medical Products Inc,located in Plainville Mass our company has been in business sence 1950 . We produce medical equipment that is high in quality with a 100% guarantee to our customer both in the USA & Internationaly.

New Contributor
bsmfca

Hi. I work for a direct mail publisher as an administrative assistant. We have 3 PB postage meters here. I'm in charge of the small K7MO MailStation2. Today is my first day on the forum. I came here looking for solve an issue with the K7MO. I came late to the world of computers, but now I can't seem to function without them. I love my Mac! :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
NASD_Dave

My name is Dave C.and I work for a school district in PA. I am new to PB. We have a Connect +2000 mail machine and a DI425 folder and inserter. I came to this forum to lurk and possibly learn something about my equipment.

My son is heavily into basketball, and I usually keep busy driving him around to the different games, practices, etc. when I am not at work.

Dave

Contributor
Pac_Muse

Hi, My name is Francis, and I'm a clerk in a non-profit organisation in Canada.  We changed from Neopost to PB last year, after 10 years on the same machine...  I have not seen a forum in the Canadian website of PB, so I ended up here to get some info not covered by a FAQ.

ShaunMN