waitonweight

DI 380

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having some of the same issues I am. My DI380 folder-inserter is jamming constantly. That wouldn't bring my operation to a hault all by itself but I've found the unit to be completely unaccessible. In a few cases, I was able to remove statements/invoices with needle-nose pliars but most of the time, it's a service call. I started to remove a panel once but a "customer service" rep said it would void my service agreement. Now I'm forced to spend an hour on the phone navigating prompts & speaking to both computers & overseas personnel to hopefully get a "tech" onsite within 2-3 days. This is typically a (2-3)X per week experience so a typical bill reaches customers 2-3 days later than it should.

I'm interested in learning what jam-clearing techniques anyone recommends, what are my contractual rights & obligations & if they'll really void my service agreement if I take the machine apart to get the invoices cleared??

Thank you in advance,

Frequent Contributor
BrainFlap

Re: DI 380

I got myself a nice set of surgical tweezers, and they work great!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Zip codes are useless! BAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!! When you type in caps on message boards, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING!