Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
LegalAssist

DM100i HELP

I went to download the new postage, etc. on our DM100i Mailing System and it's not cooperating AT ALL.  It has knocked me off 7 times saying "connection lost, try again".  I've unplugged it half a dozen times.  I've received the "Replace Ink Tank" message after plugging in the system.  I finally got the home screen up and I went to "Options" and then "Downloads, etc."  Got connected and it has stated "connection lost, try again" or "no carrier for this line" which is not correct, because I've received calls on the line that we use, but no calls have come in while trying to update the machine, and now I've received "System Fault DE06 restart your machine, power off", which I have done twice due to the message.  Still not connecting to do anything.  HELP

TracyV

Re: DM100i HELP

I have had the same problem with the same unit LegalAssist!!  It has been going on for WEEKS.  I tried to update early (as they suggested but the machine errors out.  And I have been on hold for support for about 30 minutes now. I have been waiting in queue for the chat support for OVER 2 HOURS!!!!  I started out to be #47 in queue with an approx wait time of 45 minutes!  I have gone down in the queue but then it bumps me back up. My wait time so far has been 2 hours and 20 minutes. I am absolutely LIVID!!!  Their estimates are HORRIBLE.  And to bump me up in the queue but then claim "answered in the order it was received" is the worst service I have EVER seen!  I feel really sorry for the rep that eventually gets to me!!  I had rather throw this machine to the sharks and go buy stamps instead!! 

Discussion Host
PB-Lori

Re: DM100i HELP

Hi..Our systems are very busy today since it is the day after the effective date of the price change.  It's too bad you hadn't download the new rates prior to today.  Fortunately, if you try to process the download now, that it's after 5pm est, it should go through just fine. 

Thanks for your post,

PB Lori